test 2test 2test 2test 2test 2test 2test 2
Tuesday, 23 October 2012
- WebView is not a general-purpose browser
- WebView always renders on top of XAML
- WebView doesn’t do Flash. Or Silverlight. Or PDF. Or any other ActiveX control or plugin.
- How to receive information from the WebView
- How to clear the WebView cache
- How to embed a font into your app to be used by WebView
- Launching other apps from a link inside WebView
Click here to know more
One of the many new features with upcoming Windows 8 is the Windows Store distribution and monetization channel. Developers can now add in-app purchasing to their apps. The prizes are the same as application prizes in store, e.g. starting from 1,49 USD (1,19 EUR) and gradually growing up in 50 cent increments. Because it seems testing in-app purchasing system isn’t trivial to everybody, here’s a quick sample to get you started. This is only a basic example to get you started, so I don’t cover different in-app types.