Pages

Thursday 26 July 2012

Building Pie Chart for C#/XAML Windows 8 Metro Style App

I came to a point were I need to use a Pie chart for a Project if you tried to search online you will not find a free charting control so I decided to build one. there is a huge modification in .NET 4.5 framework specially when it come to Paths and drawing because of

  • Different namespaces
  • Performance enhancement
  • etc…

so I decided to build a charting library on my own and here I’ll give you an initial start on build a Pie Chart

Building Pie Chart for C#/XAML Windows 8 Metro Style App


Read full article here

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hi Shilpa, here is complete sample app. http://sdrv.ms/W2fv9n

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. There you will find App1.zip

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are many error while opening that .rar folder.
      Anyway thank you so much.

      Delete
    2. Ya i got full working app. Thank you so much.

      Delete
    3. Hello,

      Can you explain how have you resolved the problem to open the project?

      Thank you

      Delete

Web Informer Button