Pages

Monday 27 August 2012

Getting Started with Windows 8, MVVM Light and EventToCommand


Getting Started with Windows 8, MVVM Light and EventToCommand
Now that Windows 8 and Visual Studio are in RTM I wanted to put together a quick entry for those Windows Phone developers making the transition to Windows 8 development with their MVVM Light skills.

Laurent Bugnion, is the creator of the MVVM Light toolkit and I, as well as many others, have been using this for Windows Phone development for a while now.  I am porting on of my applications to Windows 8 and wanted to take the knowledge of this toolkit to the new platform hoping that there were either some new enhancements and/or not many changes so that I could just go.  Well that was the deal.


The latest installer for the toolkit, "MVVM Light Toolkit V4 RTM", is available from CodePlex
Read full article here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Informer Button